Easy Lasagna Rolls Up. Get Inspired On Our Official Site. Roll up the noodle and place it standing on end in the dish, nestling the rolls together as you go to hold the seams secure. Repeat with the rest of the noodles until the dish is full.
In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Place one lasagna noodle on work surface. Roll up tightly like a pinwheel. You can have Easy Lasagna Rolls Up using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Lasagna Rolls Up
- You need 250 gr of dry lasagna noodles – unbroken.
- You need 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 500 gr of ground beef.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 4 of medium tomatoes, small diced.
- It’s 6 Tbsp of Prego Traditional Pasta Sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt or to taste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of freshly ground black pepper powder or to taste.
- It’s 100 gr of shreded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of butter for greasing the lasagna dish.
- You need of fresh minced parsley.
Cover rolls with remaining sauce and sprinkle with additional mozzarella cheese. Roll noodles up jellyroll style and arrange seam side down in baking dish. If it seems hard to roll up let the lasagna noodles cool a little so they are tacky instead of slippery and/or use less filling. The filling would go great in large shells too..
Easy Lasagna Rolls Up instructions
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium high heat. Sauté garlic until fragrant..
- Add ground beef. Cook until the beef change color..
- Add Prego Traditional Pasta Sauce. Mix well..
- Add tomatoes. Cook until the tomatoes are soft..
- Add salt and black pepper powder. Test the taste. Remove from the heat. Set aside..
- Boil water in a big pot on high heat. Add some salt and oil. Cook lasagna noodles to al dente, according to the package directions. Stir often to prevent from sticking. Remove from the heat. Drain in a colander and rinse with cool water. Gently separating any noodles that maybe sticking together..
- Arrange lasagna noodles on top of a baking pan lined with parchment paper or a silicone mat..
- Place 1-2 Tbsp bolognese sauce on top of 1 piece lasagna noodles. Spread the sauce evenly..
- Roll lasagna noodles one by one until finished..
- Grease a casserole or lasagna dish with some butter. Arrange lasagna rolls in the dish..
- Place the rest of the bolognese sauce on top of the lasagna rolls and then sprinkle shreded mozzarella cheese and minced fresh parsley..
- Bake in a preheated oven 225C/450F for 5-7 minutes (only until the cheese is melted)..
- Lasagna is ready to be served. Yum! 😋.
I made this recipe and found a very easy way to do the roll ups. Just lay all the lasagna pieces edge to edge on a large piece of. Lasagna Roll Ups are a great twist on traditional lasagna! You get all your favorite flavors of lasagna in this recipe but they are stuffed in a lasagna noodle that is rolled up. Think lasagna noodles stuffed with spaghetti sauce, mozzarella and ricotta cheese, Gourmet Garden lightly dried parsley and stir-in garlic paste.