Spicy Chicken & Veggie Noodle Pasta Salad.
You can have Spicy Chicken & Veggie Noodle Pasta Salad using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Chicken & Veggie Noodle Pasta Salad
- It’s of Skinner super greens rotini pasta noodles.
- Prepare of chicken.
- It’s of mixed salad greens (spinach and romaine).
- You need of mini cucumbers.
- You need of Grape seed oil.
- Prepare of Mexican style cilantro line vinaigrette.
- Prepare of Moore's habanero hot sauce.
- It’s of Del Primo habanera red sauce.
- You need of Russian dressing.
- It’s of Chives.
- You need of Black and/or green olives.
- Prepare of Bell peppers.
- You need of Avocado.
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
- Prepare of Chili powder.
- You need of Minced garlic.
- It’s of Cilantro.
Spicy Chicken & Veggie Noodle Pasta Salad instructions
- In a medium saucepan at medium-low heat add a healthy amount of grapeseed oil. Then add Moore's habanero sauce, Del Primo habanera red sauce, Russian dressing, and the Mexican style cilantro lime vinaigrette. I don't have exact measurements but add an equal amount of the vinaigrette and Russian dressing. Add in a pinch of minced garlic and a few squirts of lemon juice. Add some seasoning to taste as well. I used habanero lime pepper and roasted garlic and sea salt..
- Start a large pot of water boiling for the pasta..
- Mix the sauce and when it's starting to simmer, lay the chicken breast on top of it. If the chicken isn't cut yet, that's fine. It'll be easier to chunk when it's cooked. Let the sauce cook the chicken slowly while you prepare the veggie noodles next..
- Cut up the baby cucumbers, peppers, avocado, chives, cilantro, and halve the grape tomatoes. Then toss these into a large bowl (or plate some) with the mixed salad greens..
- By now your pasta water should be getting close to ready. When it's boiling throw your pasta in, but not before you salt it! Boil the pasta for 7 minutes..
- Flip and mix the chicken with the sauce to make sure it's cooking evenly. Spoon some of the sauce on top of the chicken while it's cooking. If you see that the majority of the sauce is evaporating away you can always add some more, making sure to add equal parts vinaigrette and Russian dressing. Also add some more seasoning after you flip the chicken..
- Drain the pasta when it's done. Set aside..
- With a hard edged spatula you should be able to cut the chicken into chunks. This will help it mix better with the salad..
- Add the pasta noodles directly into the saucepan with the sauce and chicken. Mix thoroughly together. The noodles will absorb the sauce completely. Cook together for 3-4 minutes..
- Throw the chicken and pasta in the bowl with the mixed salad greens and veggies, if you're storing this dish for later. If you're eating now, the warm chicken and pasta are great on top of the salad greens. Either way, warm now or cold later, you're done!.