Lasagna. Ilya "Lasagna" Melkumov (Cyrillic: Илья Мелкумов) is a League of Legends esports player, previously jungler for Dolphins. Ilya Lasagna Melkumov has competed on high-level teams in the CIS region for years. Supports feed-forward networks such as Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs), recurrent networks including Long Short-Term Memory (LSTM), and any combination thereof.
In Italian, lasagne is the name given to those flat rectangular sheets of pasta most non-Italians call lasagna. But actually, lasagna is the singular of lasagne. From Italian lasagna (and its plural lasagne), possibly from Vulgar Latin *lasania, from Latin lasanum ("cooking pot"), from Ancient Greek λάσανον (lásanon, "trivet or stand for a pot"). You can cook Lasagna using 21 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lasagna
- You need of For the meat sauce:.
- It’s of Extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 pound of lean ground beef (chuck).
- You need 1/2 of onion, diced (about 3/4 cup).
- It’s 1/2 of large bell pepper (green, red, or yellow), diced (about 3/4 cup).
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 (28 ounce) of can good quality tomato sauce.
- You need 3 ounces of (half a 6-oz can) tomato paste.
- You need 1 (14 ounce) of can crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh oregano, or 2 teaspoons dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley (preferably flat leaf), packed.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Italian Seasoning.
- You need Pinch of garlic powder and/or garlic salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of red or white wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of to 1/4 cup sugar (to taste, optional).
- It’s To taste of Salt.
- It’s of To assemble the lasagna:.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of dry lasagna noodles (requires 9 lasagna noodles – unbroken).
- Prepare 15 ounces of Ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 lb (24 ounces) of Mozzarella cheese, grated or sliced.
- It’s 1/4 lb (4 ounces) of freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
Others argue the Italian lasagna originally derived from the Arabic (Semitic) lawzinaj ("almond cake"). This lasagna recipe calls for uncooked noodles to be baked between layers of cheese and beef in spaghetti sauce. Reviews for: Photos of Easy Lasagna II. Reviews: Most Helpful. lasagne, lasagna… See more. lasagna… We've got lasagne recipes to suit all tastes: Mary Berry's lasagna al forno recipe is the classic full-length version but she's also got a great quick lasagne recipe when you're short of time.
Lasagna step by step
- Put pasta water on to boil: Put a large pot of salted water (1 Tbsp salt for every 2 quarts of water) on the stovetop on high heat. It can take a while for a large pot of water to come to a boil (this will be your pasta water), so prepare the sauce in the next steps while the water is heating.
- Brown the ground beef: In a large skillet heat 2 teaspoons of olive oil on medium high heat. Add the ground beef and cook until it is lightly browned on all sides..
- Remove the beef with a slotted spoon to a bowl. Drain off all but a tablespoon of fat..
- Cook the bell pepper, onions, garlic, add back the beef: Add the diced bell pepper and onions to skillet (in the photo we are using yellow bell pepper and red onions)..
- Cook for 4 to 5 minutes, until the onions are translucent and the peppers softened. Add the minced garlic and cook half a minute more..
- Return the browned ground beef to the pan. Stir to combine, reduce the heat to low and cook for another 5 minutes..
- Transfer to medium sized pot, add tomatoes and remaining sauce ingredients to build the sauce: Transfer the beef mixture to a medium sized (3- to 4-quart) pot. Add the crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce, and tomato paste to the pot..
- Add the parsley, oregano, and Italian seasonings, adjusting the amounts to taste. Sprinkle with garlic powder and/or garlic salt, to taste..
- Sprinkle with red or white wine vinegar. Stir in sugar, a tablespoon at a time, tasting after each addition, to taste. (The amount of sugar needed will vary, depending on how acidic the tomatoes are that you are using.).
- Add salt to taste. Bring the sauce to a simmer and then lower the heat to maintain a low simmer. Cook for 15 to 45 minutes, stirring often..
- Boil and drain the lasagna noodles: By now the salted water you started heating in step one should be boiling. Add the dry lasagna noodles and cook them to al dente, per package directions..
- Heat the oven 375F. Assemble the lasagna: In a 9×13-inch casserole or lasagna dish, ladle a cup of sauce and spread it over the bottom of the dish. Arrange one layer of lasagna noodles lengthwise (about 3 long noodles, edge may overlap, depending on your pan) over the sauce. Ladle a third of the remaining sauce over the noodles..
- Sprinkle a layer of a third of the grated mozzarella on top of lasagna sauce. Add half of the ricotta cheese, by placing cheese dollops every couple inches. Sprinkle half the grated parmesan cheese evenly over the top of ricotta cheese.
- Apply second layer of noodles, top it with half of the remaining sauce. Add half of the remaining Mozzarella, the remaining ricotta cheese, and another the remaining Parmesan..
- Finish with another layer of noodles. Spread the remaining sauce over the top layer of noodles and sprinkle with the remaining Mozzarella cheese..
- Bake at 375°F for 45 minutes. Uncover in the last 10 minutes if you'the like more of a crusty top or edges.Cool and serve.
Your ingredient options when making lasagna are virtually endless. You can make vegetarian lasagna, a meat lover's lasagna, or lasagna with all the works, packed with your. For everybody that loves to cook lasagna at home! Просмотр. Просмотр. Просмотр. Киберспорт. Киберспорт. Киберспорт. Музыка. Музыка. Музыка. Больше. Поиск. Namely, the lasagna noodles, with their wavy edges resembling a woman's labia. I ate her lasagna for hours.