Coconut-Lime Chicken Salad.
You can cook Coconut-Lime Chicken Salad using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut-Lime Chicken Salad
- You need of shredded chicken.
- You need of toasted coconut.
- It’s of limes; zested & juiced.
- It’s of red or yellow bell pepper; julienne.
- Prepare of cilantro; chiffonade.
- You need of mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Madras curry powder.
- It’s of large pinch kosher salt and black pepper.
Coconut-Lime Chicken Salad step by step
- Combine mayo, lime juice and zest, curry powder, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl. Whisk to combine..
- Add chicken, bell pepper, cilantro, and coconut. Mix thoroughly..
- Variations; Coconut extract, Sriracha, white pepper, onions, shallots, celery, bacon, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, parsely, basil, chives, habanero, other curry powders or sauces, cardamom, lavender, lemon, horseradish, turmeric, vinegar, avocado, corn, garlic, paprika,.