Coconut-Lime Chicken Salad.
You can cook Coconut-Lime Chicken Salad using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut-Lime Chicken Salad
- Prepare of shredded chicken.
- You need of toasted coconut.
- You need of limes; zested & juiced.
- Prepare of red or yellow bell pepper; julienne.
- It’s of cilantro; chiffonade.
- It’s of mayonnaise.
- You need of Madras curry powder.
- You need of large pinch kosher salt and black pepper.
Coconut-Lime Chicken Salad instructions
- Combine mayo, lime juice and zest, curry powder, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl. Whisk to combine..
- Add chicken, bell pepper, cilantro, and coconut. Mix thoroughly..
- Variations; Coconut extract, Sriracha, white pepper, onions, shallots, celery, bacon, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, parsely, basil, chives, habanero, other curry powders or sauces, cardamom, lavender, lemon, horseradish, turmeric, vinegar, avocado, corn, garlic, paprika,.