Best Chicken Salad.
You can cook Best Chicken Salad using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Best Chicken Salad
- Prepare of Boneless Chicken Breasts.
- It’s of Red Onion.
- You need of White Onions.
- You need of Carrots.
- Prepare of Tyme.
- You need of Dill.
- Prepare of Mayo.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Ground Pepper.
- Prepare of Celery Stalks.
- It’s of Garlic.
- Prepare of Granny Smith Apple.
- You need of Tarragon.
- Prepare of Ground Dijon Musturd.
- Prepare of Pine nuts.
Best Chicken Salad step by step
- Chop white onions, carrots, celery into big chunks and add to bottom of large pot. Add chopped thyme, whole chicken breasts, salt, and pepper. Fill large pot with water so chicken is slightly submerged and bring to a rolling boil for 30 – 45 minutes until chicken is cooked through. Once cooked set chicken aside and cool to room temperature. Drain chicken broth and select vegetables into separate container as it makes a great chicken noodle soup base!.
- Dice apple, red onion, dill, tarragon, remaining celery and grate 1 carrot. Add ingredients to large mixing bowl..
- Add chicken breasts (at room temperature) to Kitchen Aid mixer. Mix on speed 1 for 1 minute until chicken is shredded to your liking. If you don't have a mixer then shred chicken manually. Add shredded chicken to large mixing bowl containing all other ingredients..
- Add pine nuts, apple, mayo, mustard, salt, pepper, and paprika to taste and mix thoroughly..
- Chill the chicken salad in fridge. Serve on a sandwich or salad with your favorite toppings. Enjoy!!.