Best Chicken Salad.
You can have Best Chicken Salad using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Best Chicken Salad
- You need of Boneless Chicken Breasts.
- It’s of Red Onion.
- You need of White Onions.
- You need of Carrots.
- Prepare of Tyme.
- You need of Dill.
- It’s of Mayo.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Ground Pepper.
- You need of Celery Stalks.
- You need of Garlic.
- Prepare of Granny Smith Apple.
- It’s of Tarragon.
- It’s of Ground Dijon Musturd.
- It’s of Pine nuts.
Best Chicken Salad instructions
- Chop white onions, carrots, celery into big chunks and add to bottom of large pot. Add chopped thyme, whole chicken breasts, salt, and pepper. Fill large pot with water so chicken is slightly submerged and bring to a rolling boil for 30 – 45 minutes until chicken is cooked through. Once cooked set chicken aside and cool to room temperature. Drain chicken broth and select vegetables into separate container as it makes a great chicken noodle soup base!.
- Dice apple, red onion, dill, tarragon, remaining celery and grate 1 carrot. Add ingredients to large mixing bowl..
- Add chicken breasts (at room temperature) to Kitchen Aid mixer. Mix on speed 1 for 1 minute until chicken is shredded to your liking. If you don't have a mixer then shred chicken manually. Add shredded chicken to large mixing bowl containing all other ingredients..
- Add pine nuts, apple, mayo, mustard, salt, pepper, and paprika to taste and mix thoroughly..
- Chill the chicken salad in fridge. Serve on a sandwich or salad with your favorite toppings. Enjoy!!.