Cranberry walnut chicken salad sandwich. I made these simple yet special cranberry walnut chicken salad sandwiches for a birthday party. Tangy cranberries and crunchy celery pep up the chicken. Cranberry Walnut Chicken Salad – Easy chicken salad filled with tender chicken, dried cranberries, walnuts, apples, celery, dill, and parsley.
Chickpeas are just about the most versatile bean I've ever come across. They pair well with so many flavors making them the. Cranberry Walnut Chicken Salad is a healthier version of chicken salad without sacrificing an iotta of flavor. You can have Cranberry walnut chicken salad sandwich using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cranberry walnut chicken salad sandwich
- Prepare 1 tsp of grill mate chicken seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dales marinade.
- It’s 2 cup of diced chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dried cranberry.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of walnuts (crushed into small pieces).
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2/3 cup of miracle whip (or your choice).
- You need 3 tsp of white cooking wine.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt and pepper.
Cranberry-Walnut Chicken Salad Adapted quite loosely from Gourmet. You may even opt to simply enjoy the salad as is. Change up the walnuts, using pecans, almonds, sunflower seeds, etc. If using sunflower seeds, use half the amount called for.
Cranberry walnut chicken salad sandwich step by step
- Bring chicken and whatever seasonings you like to boil then immediately put on low, cover and simmer for 20min. I used grill mate, dales and 1 tsp salt for mine..
- Mix in a medium sized bowl the cranberry, walnuts, garlic powder, wine, salt and pepper and lastly miracle whip..
- Add chicken and stir thoroughly, put in fridge and let sit over night. Always better on the second day, lol!.
- I use it for sandwiches at lunch instead of going out to eat. I put it on whole wheat bread with lettuce and a piece of tomato… yum!.
Keyword Cranberry Walnut Chickpea Salad Sandwich. If you get a chance to whip up your own cranberry walnut chickpea salad sandwich, let me know! Leave some love in the comment form below or tag your photos with @peasandcrayons on Instagram. I had some leftover chicken and combined that with other ingredients I had at home to create an easy and tasty recipe to share. Stuff chicken salad in hollowed out tomatoes or avocado halves for a fresh take on lunch.