Nadim's Chineese Style Chicken Salad.
You can have Nadim's Chineese Style Chicken Salad using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nadim's Chineese Style Chicken Salad
- You need of lettuce head, medium sized, shredded and washed.
- You need of chicken breast fillets, raw.
- Prepare of For the marinade:.
- It’s of soya sauce.
- It’s of pinch of black pepper.
- You need of pinch of salt.
- You need of pinch red hot chili powder.
- You need of For the dressing:.
- It’s of lemon, squeezed.
- You need of soya sauce.
- Prepare of garlic clove, mashed.
- It’s of salt to taste.
Nadim's Chineese Style Chicken Salad step by step
- Marinate the chicken breast in the Soy sauce, black pepper, chilli powder and salt..
- Grill the marinated chicken (including the sauce) for 15 minutes in a grilling pan, turning them from one side to another until fully grilled..
- Once grilled, slice the chicken into fine long strips..
- Place the lettuce in a large bowl..
- Prepare the dressing by mixing the lemon juice, soy sauce, garlic and salt..
- Add the dressing to the lettuce and mix well..
- Add the chicken on top. Alf Sa7tein..