Mustard Cheese Salad with Spring Cabbage & Chicken,.
You can cook Mustard Cheese Salad with Spring Cabbage & Chicken, using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mustard Cheese Salad with Spring Cabbage & Chicken,
- You need of Spring cabbage (cabbage).
- You need of New onion (onion).
- Prepare of Cheese cubes.
- You need of Chicken tenders.
- Prepare of ●Mayonnaise.
- You need of ●Mustard.
- It’s of ●Milk.
- It’s of ●Lemon juice.
- You need of ●Sugar.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
Mustard Cheese Salad with Spring Cabbage & Chicken, instructions
- Chop the cabbage into bite-sized pieces. Roughly chop the new onion. (If you don't like the bitterness of the onion, soak in a bowl of water, and thoroughly squeeze out excess water.).
- Put the spring cabbage into a plastic bag and microwave for 2 minutes at 600 W. (If you use normal cabbage, microwave for a little longer.).
- Once it's cooked, cool a little, and squeeze out excess water thoroughly..
- Combine the ● ingredients together..
- Remove the sinews from the tenders and butterfly them. Pour some oil in a frying pan and pan fry the tenders. Sprinkle salt, pepper and garlic powder and cook through..
- Cut them into cubes. Or shred into small pieces with your hands..
- Combine the spring cabbage, new onion and the ● ingredients together. Add the chicken from Step 6 and shredded the processed cheese..
- Season with black pepper and it's done..
- It goes really well with either bread or rice. It's packed with vegetables and is nutritionally balanced..