Chicken salad meal prep.
You can cook Chicken salad meal prep using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken salad meal prep
- You need of chicken breast.
- It’s of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare of baby corn.
- Prepare of canned corn.
- You need of canned kidney beans.
- Prepare of lettuce.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s of lemon.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- You need of Chilli powder.
Chicken salad meal prep step by step
- Cut the chicken breast in small cube pieces and add the spices and lemon to it..
- Heat up the olive oil in a non stick pan.
- Add the chicken breast to the pan..
- Once chicken is ready add the baby corn to the same pan and let it cook.
- In another pan heat up the canned corn and canned kidney beans..
- Add the lettuce to the plate and add the chicken, kidney beans, tomatoes, and corn on top of it..