My Family's Lasagna.
You can have My Family's Lasagna using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Family's Lasagna
- It’s of Meat Sauce.
- You need 200 grams of MInced meat.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 of tin Tinned demi-glace sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Prepare of White sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 200 ml of Milk or soy milk.
- It’s of Pasta.
- It’s 4 of for 1 portion Easy pasta.
- You need 1 of Pizza cheese.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
My Family's Lasagna instructions
- Make the cream sauce. Place a frying pan over low heat. Add the butter and flour and stir constantly until smooth..
- Once the roux is smooth, add the milk. When the sauce has thickened, add the salt and pepper. Turn off the heat..
- Make the meat sauce. Chop the onion and carrot finely..
- Heat some olive oil in a frying pan and add the onion. Fry until translucent. Add the carrot and fry further..
- After the vegetables are tender, add the minced meat. Once the meat colour has changed, add the demi-glace sauce..
- Add the ketchup and check the seasoning. Add more salt and pepper if necessary..
- Cut the pasta to match the shape of the dish you will use. Cook the prepared easy pasta (5-7 minutes)..
- Place the cooked pasta onto the dish. Place the meat sauce, white sauce, then the pasta. Repeat these layers to fill up the dish..
- Finish with the meat sauce and white sauce on top. Sprinkle with a generous amount of pizza cheese..
- Bake the lasagne in an preheated oven toaster at 250˚C for about 10 minutes (until the cheese is golden brown)..