Waldorf-like Chicken Salad.
You can cook Waldorf-like Chicken Salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Waldorf-like Chicken Salad
- Prepare 3 of boneless chicken breast, cooked, cooled and shredded.
- It’s 1 cup of mayo.
- You need 3 of scallions (green onions), chopped.
- It’s 3 of celery stalks, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green apple, peeled and chopped fine.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
- You need 2 tbsp of tarragon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice (keeps apples from turning brown).
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper, to taste.
Waldorf-like Chicken Salad instructions
- Seperately chop apple and douse with lemon juice..
- Mix all ingredients together..
- Enjoy in sandwiches; or on crackers or fillo shells as an appetizer..