Spicy rotisserie chicken salad. If you love rotisserie chicken, you have found the right recipe for the perfect chicken salad. Using rotisserie chicken makes this recipe incredibly simple and absolutely packed full of flavor. There are a couple little tricks to this recipe. so take a minute and check it out!
Juicy, crisp chicken combined with fresh veggies and a creamy spiced base made this salad ready to eat for a quick, easy meal that's full of bold flavor. Rotisserie chicken salad with hard-boiled eggs, pickle relish, and onion is a quick and easy salad to put together for parties or potlucks. Hot Chicken Salad is a retro favorite that makes a quick and easy family meal. You can have Spicy rotisserie chicken salad using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy rotisserie chicken salad
- Prepare of Rotisserie chicken (you can add skin if you like).
- You need 2-4 of boiled eggs.
- Prepare of Hot pico de gallo.
- It’s of Mayonnaise or miracle whip.
- It’s of Salt/pepper/cayenne pepper.
This is southern comfort food at its best with a creamy chicken filling and crunchy potato chip topping. It only takes a few minutes to get this casserole prepped for the oven. Try a Spicy Chicken Salad for a little extra attitude. This Spicy Chicken Salad has chili powder and cayenne pepper, plush a dash of cinnamon, too.
Spicy rotisserie chicken salad instructions
- Shred room temperature chicken, in a bowl.
- Dice eggs, to your desired size & add to chicken.
- Add desired amount of pico de gallo, I usually use 4-5 tbsp, depending on how much I'm making..
- Add in your Mayo or miracle whip. I usually use 2-4 tbsp, but I like mine really creamy :).
- Season with salt, pepper & Cayenne to your taste.
- Eat on crackers, bed of lettuce or in a sandwich..enjoy!.
Rotisserie Chicken Salad from GoGoGo Gourmet // Pina Colada Fruit Salad from Life a Little Brighter. Seafood Tortellini Salad from Three Kids and a Fish // Grilled Fingerling Potato Salad from Cooking and Beer. Firecracker Krispy Treats from Sunny Side Ups // Bacon and Cheese Cornbread Salad from The Seasoned Mom What you'll need for this chicken salad using rotisserie chicken: Precooked rotisserie chicken also saves time, but you could use any leftover protein, such as chopped cooked pork tenderloin or cooked ground turkey. Enjoy this classic southern staple on sandwiches, in salads, or scooped with crackers!. Bless my soul, I love chicken salad.