Spicy rotisserie chicken salad. Rotisserie chicken salad with hard-boiled eggs, pickle relish, and onion is a quick and easy salad I love chicken salad and liked the spice this recipe added. Plus not having to cook the chicken I used spicy brown mustard and miracle whip. You need to let this set and the flavors meld before eating.
After a long commute to work, a long day. Add chicken, radishes, and croutons to bowl with remaining dressing and toss to coat. Arrange lettuce and half of avocado on a platter; season with salt and pepper. You can have Spicy rotisserie chicken salad using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy rotisserie chicken salad
- You need of Rotisserie chicken (you can add skin if you like).
- You need of boiled eggs.
- Prepare of Hot pico de gallo.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise or miracle whip.
- You need of Salt/pepper/cayenne pepper.
Spicy Chicken Peanut Soba Noodle Salad. Homemade chicken pot pie sounds time-consuming, but Spicy Southern Kitchen speeds things up with refrigerated pie crusts and rotisserie chicken. In a medium-size pot, add the chicken breast, water, sake, sliced ginger, and scallions, and bring to a boil over high heat. Once the water is boiling, flip the chicken breast over and put the lid on top of the pot.
Spicy rotisserie chicken salad instructions
- Shred room temperature chicken, in a bowl.
- Dice eggs, to your desired size & add to chicken.
- Add desired amount of pico de gallo, I usually use 4-5 tbsp, depending on how much I'm making..
- Add in your Mayo or miracle whip. I usually use 2-4 tbsp, but I like mine really creamy :).
- Season with salt, pepper & Cayenne to your taste.
- Eat on crackers, bed of lettuce or in a sandwich..enjoy!.
Mix the chicken with a few handfuls of baby arugula, a large handful of sliced scallions and a lot of chopped cilantro. Cut an avocado or two into the mix if you have them on hand. Then make a dressing out of lime juice — one juicy squeezed lime will do — a pressed garlic clove and a few glugs of olive. With a little rotisserie chicken, spicy sausage, and okra you'll have an insanely good gumbo on the table in no time. This is such great comfort food meal for any night This cabbage salad uses a store-bought rotisserie chicken and a can of Mandarin oranges to create a quick, easy, and healthy meal.