Quick Chicken Salad.
You can cook Quick Chicken Salad using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Chicken Salad
- You need 1 of whole rotissere chicken (pre-baked).
- Prepare 8 of boiled eggs (fine chop 6 eggs, reserve remaining 2 for garnish).
- It’s 1/2 of onion (chopped).
- You need 1/2 stalk of celery (chopped).
- You need 1/2 of green pepper (chopped).
- It’s 1/2 of red pepper (chopped).
- It’s 1 bunch of green onion (chopped) reserve some on the side for garnish.
- You need 2 cup of mayo (adjust to taste, 2 cups makes it creamier..may use less or more!).
- It’s 1 of season all or local spice blend to taste (im in new orleans, i used tony chachere's. Lawry's is pretty good).
- Prepare 1 of paprika or cayenne pepper for garnish.
Quick Chicken Salad instructions
- Shred pre-cooked chicken add to bowl. Combine all remaining ingredients and mix until well blended. Garnish by slicing 2 reserved eggs lengthwise and layer over the top. Sprinkle w/ green onions, & cayenne/paprika. Refrigerate 1 hour or until chilled. Serve w/ crackers, tortillas, or on sub roll. Enjoy!.