Easy Peasy Lasagna.
You can have Easy Peasy Lasagna using 15 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Peasy Lasagna
- You need 2 lbs of lean ground beef.
- You need 6 of Hot Italian Sausage or 1 lb. Ground Italian Sausage.
- You need 8 oz. of Ready to Bake Lasagna Noodles.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chopped Onions.
- It’s 1 Clove of Garlic- minced.
- You need 16 oz. of Tomato Sauce or Spaghetti Sauce.
- It’s 6 oz. of Tomato Paste.
- It’s 2 Tsp of Dried Basil.
- You need 1 Tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 2 3/4 Cups of Ricotta Cheese.
- You need 1 Cup of shredded Romano Cheese.
- You need 2 Tbs of Dried Parsley.
- It’s 1 lb. of Mozzarella Cheese.
Easy Peasy Lasagna instructions
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cook ground beef, onion and garlic in large pan until brown.
- Cook sausage until done.
- Add sausage, tomato sauce and tomato paste and basil to the above pan.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- In the mean time, beat eggs, ricotta, parsley, salt, pepper and 1/2 cup Romano in medium bowl, set aside.
- One meat mixture is done, line 13x9x2 baking dish with a thin layer of meat mixture.
- Add a layer of Lasagna noodles side by side w/o overlapping/touching (you may have to break noodle to fit).
- Add 1/2 ricotta mixture -spread evenly.
- Add 1/2 meat mixture- spread evenly.
- Add 1/2 Mozzarella- spread evenly.
- Repeat the layers (noodles, ricotta, meat and mozzarella).
- Sprinkle the remaining Romano over top.
- Cover loosely with foil.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil.
- Continue baking for 15-20 minutes.