LOW CARB | Walnut & Grape Chicken Salad.
You can have LOW CARB | Walnut & Grape Chicken Salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of LOW CARB | Walnut & Grape Chicken Salad
- Prepare of chicken breasts.
- You need of celery | finely chopped.
- It’s of sweet onion | finely chopped.
- It’s of purple seedless grapes | halved.
- Prepare of walnut pieces – or chopped pecans/sliced almonds.
- You need of sour cream.
- It’s of mayonnaise.
- It’s of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of baby spring salad mix.
LOW CARB | Walnut & Grape Chicken Salad instructions
- Preheat oven to 400*. Rinse chicken and pat dry with a towel. Place on tinfoil. Rub with olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic. Pull foil ends up and close like a packet. Bake for 30-40 minutes. Remove, cool and shred chicken with forks..
- Gently combine all ingredients, except for salad greens..
- Chill chicken salad for at least 30 minutes or until ready to serve..
- Place on top of baby spring salad bed. |enjoy|.