Spicy BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad.
You can cook Spicy BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad
- Prepare of Romaine Lettuce.
- It’s of Fajita Meat Chicken.
- Prepare of Cherry Tomatoes.
- You need of Hard Boiled Egg.
- Prepare of Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare of Shredded Carrots.
- You need of Red onions.
- You need of Cucumber.
- Prepare of Sweet Baby Rays Honey Hickory Barbecue Sauce.
- Prepare of Light Ranch Dressing.
- You need of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare of Croutons.
Spicy BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad instructions
- Chop up all your vegetables and lettuce and add all of it in a bowl.
- Warm up your chicken in the microwave and add a little cayenne pepper to the chicken. Then sprinkle your cheese on top.
- For the barbecue ranch dressing add your barbecue sauce and light ranch in a bowl and add a dash of cayenne pepper for a kick and stir together and pour on your salad then lastly add your croutons so they won't get soggy.