Easy deer meat crock-pot lasagna.. Made-From-Scratch Taste With A Full Serving Of Comfort—Try Easy Lasagna Dinner! Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Delicious and easy crock-pot recipe for deer meat lasagna. :hungry. sbats Kansas City, Kansas.
Start by browning ground venison in a large pan. Once browned, transfer meat over to a large sauce pan and add in the diced tomatoes and juice, tomato sauce, tomato paste, oregano, basil, and sugar. Yes, venison might be better for you than beef but it's also harder to cook, too. You can have Easy deer meat crock-pot lasagna. using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy deer meat crock-pot lasagna.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground deer meat.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves – chopped..
- Prepare 24 oz of can of hunts garlic pasta sauce.
- You need 6 oz of ounce can of tomato paste.
- You need 1 box of lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 8 oz of two 8 ounce tubs of cottage cheese.
- You need 1 of garlic salt, pepper, italian seasoning to taste.
- You need 1 of bag of mozzarella cheese (or cheese of choice).
- You need 1 of parmesan cheese.
It's so lean it tends to dry out very quickly and easily. That's why I love venison roast Crock-Pot recipes! These recipes make it super convenient to cook up a delicious venison roast or venison stew in the Crock-Pot or slow cooker. In a crock pot, start with a layer of meat sauce, then a layer of uncooked lasagna noodles (break to fit shape of crock pot), then the cottage cheese mixture, followed by the shredded cheeses.
Easy deer meat crock-pot lasagna. step by step
- Brown deer meat, onions, and garlic in pan..
- Add hunts sauce and tomato paste to the meat/onion mixture. Stir and warm. (Add another can of hunts sauce if you'd like it saucier.).
- Spoon a layer of meat/onion/garlic/tomato sauce mixture into bottom of crock pot..
- Add a *double layer of uncooked lasagna noodles, snapping the noodles to make fit in certain spots..
- Add cottage cheese layer, and other cheeses you'd like on top of cottage cheese. Top with more meat sauce mixture and repeat steps ; meat sauce, uncooked lasagna noodles, cottage cheese, mozzarella or Parmesan cheeses until the sauce is gone..
- Cover with lid and set to low for 4-41/2 hours..
Repeat – ending with the mozzarella cheese on top. This lasagna recipe is easier than the traditional lasagna recipe simply because there is no ricotta cheese layer at all. Instead, oven-ready lasagna noodles are layered in the slow cooker with your favorite jarred marinara sauce and both mozzarella and cheddar cheeses and then cooked away. The Best Crock Pot Lasagna Ground Beef Recipes on Yummly Remember, if you can make it with beef, you can make it with venison.