Easy Homemade Udon Soup.
You can cook Easy Homemade Udon Soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Homemade Udon Soup
- Prepare of Udon noodle.
- You need Slices of shiitake mushrooms.
- Prepare of Peas.
- You need of Light soy sauce.
- You need of Dark soy sauce.
- Prepare of Cayennes peppers (optional).
- You need of Mushrooms powder (chicken powder).
- You need of Garlic powder.
- You need 1-2 slices of ginger.
- It’s to taste of Pepper and salt.
- Prepare of Sesame oil.
- You need of Chopped green onion.
- Prepare of Hard boiled eggs (optional).
Easy Homemade Udon Soup step by step
- Boil the peas, just until boiled and immediately take of from the heat and soak it in the cold water (ice water).
- In a pan boil a water then add the shiitake mushrooms along with all the seasoning. Accept sesame oil. Let it cook for 3-5 minutes..
- Then add the frozen udon noodle and let it cook until the noodles are separated and cooked through. Lastly add 1-2 drops of sesame oil. Stir well..
- Arrange the noodles in to a bowl topping with cooked peas, hard boiled egg (optional), and green onion. And ready to serve. Enjoy!.