Easy Cheesy Lasagna Bake. This Easy Cheesy Lasagna (No-Boil) has an amazing hearty meat sauce, a ricotta cheese sauce that isn't runny, you don't have to boil the noodles! If you've landed on this easy cheesy lasagna recipe page and you're wondering if you should make this lasagna, let me just say this one thing…both my. Special thanks to my sis in law Ms.
I substituted some of the mozzarella with cheddar it was so cheesy! And I was so impressed with the. Easy Cheesy Lasagna recipe: This recipe is very basic & easy to make! You can have Easy Cheesy Lasagna Bake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Cheesy Lasagna Bake
- You need 1 box of radiatore pasta, cooked and drained.
- It’s 1 of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 8 oz of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 lb of hamburger, cooked and drained.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 16 oz of cottage cheese.
- You need 1/2 lb of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of Monterey cheese, shredded.
Plus the finished product is delicious! But make sure to let the pan/lasagna get to room temperature for even heating throughout, especially if using a glass baking dish! This is great for family dinners with left overs or for a big. Gooseberry Patch Quick and Easy Family Favorites.
Easy Cheesy Lasagna Bake instructions
- Add pasta, hamburger, spaghetti sauce, tomato sauce, garlic, salt and pepper to a 9X13 dish and mix until well combined..
- Spoon cottage cheese over to top of mixture and spread into the top layer..
- Spread cheddar cheese over the top and top with Monterey cheese.
- Bake at 450°F for 30 minutes or until cheese is bubbling.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Print Recipe Show ❤ & Comment Jump to Recipe. Baked ziti is one of those super easy recipes the whole family will love. Ziti is cooked, then tossed with spaghetti sauce, ricotta and mozzarella cheeses.