Stain glass jello bars EASY. Stained Glass Jello: Stained glass Jell-O is a fun, festive treat for holidays and parties. Choose colors to represent the theme! Such a fun, and festive, and versatile idea, you will love this Stained Glass Jello recipe!
Colourful and delicious, this jello dessert is a bit time consuming to make but very appealing to the eye. * * Please READ THE DESCRIPTION BOX for important recipe information omitted in the video, click on show more***. Get creative with these stained glass JELL-O bars! A simple video shows you how to turn colorful JELL-O Gelatin cubes into a broken glass JELL-O dessert. You can have Stain glass jello bars EASY using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stain glass jello bars EASY
- It’s of boxes jello any flavors you like.
- Prepare of boiling water divided into cups (you’ll need only one cup of water per flavor of jello).
- You need of can sweetened condensed milk *NOT EVAPORATED MILK.
- You need of boiling water.
- Prepare of envelopes unflavored gelatin mix.
The day before, prepare the raspberry. Stained Glass Jello recipe: My grandmother would make this for holidays, I think it reminded her To make it a little healthier, you can use sugarfree jello's and make your own whipped cream. The best tags are ones that the general public finds useful — e.g., Simple, Vegan, Chocolate, Easy, Advance, etc. Broken Glass Jello is a beautiful and impressive looking dessert.
Stain glass jello bars EASY step by step
- Prepare all 4 boxes of your flavored jello and put into four separate dishes and place in fridge for 4 hours or until set firm. Cut into cubes of various sizes..
- Places all cubes into a 13×9 baking dish that has been lightly sprayed with PAM or any similar cooking spray..
- Mix both envelopes of unflavored gelatin with two cups of boiling water and stir in condensed milk. Allow to cool 10 minutes and pour over the cubes. Place in fridge for 4 hours or until set firm. Slice into bars. Keep in the fridge until ready to eat!.
But let me tell you a secret, this stained glass jello is not complicated at all! Follow my step by step instructions to make this fun dessert. Isn't it beautiful and mesmerizing to look at? It reminds of me stained glass art, or mosaic. Recently, my friend gave me great notecards from JustJennDesign.