Erin's Easy Chicken Salad. With chicken salad, the simplest recipes are the best. Don't use FF mayo, use light if you absolutely must. Hellman's or Duke's mayo yields the best results.
This Easy Chicken Salad Recipe is a healthier version of the traditional chicken salad we all love. Made with shredded chicken breasts, greek yogurt and grapes, it has the perfect balance of creamy + crunchy. This recipe is Keto friendly too, making it an easy Keto lunch idea! You can have Erin's Easy Chicken Salad using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Erin's Easy Chicken Salad
- You need 1 of Whole chicken (I use a rotisserie chicken from my local grocery store…its faster).
- It’s 2 large of Celery Stalks.
- Prepare 8 of Green onions.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Mayo (I prefer Helmans).
This easy Chinese chicken salad gets tossed with a bright, gingery dressing and topped with crunchy noodles. Just before serving, toss with dressing and top with the chow. This easy chicken salad recipe with grapes makes the best chicken salad sandwiches! I've been making this healthy chicken salad recipe for years.
Erin's Easy Chicken Salad step by step
- Remove chicken from bones and chop (if you have any leftover baked chicken in the fridge throw it in!).
- Dice green onion and celery.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve cold and enjoy.
- Feel free to add more or less of any ingredient…for example I like more onion and lots more mayo :-).
I rarely order chicken salad at a restaurant because I don't care for the mayo-laden chicken salad that is often served. This Cranberry Chicken Salad is a delicious fridge staple for a quick, protein-filled snack or sandwich filling. It's picnic and potluck friendly too! Chicken salad can be made a million different ways, but this is my classic, the one I come back to again and again. Learn how to make Healthy Green Chicken salad at home with Chef Neha Naik on Get Curried.