Homemade Easy Minced Beef Lasagna.
You can cook Homemade Easy Minced Beef Lasagna using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade Easy Minced Beef Lasagna
- You need of Lasagna skin already cooked or instant lasagna.
- It’s of oil.
- Prepare of Onion Finely Chopped.
- It’s of Carrot Finely Chopped.
- It’s of Clove Garlic Crushed.
- You need of Beef mince.
- You need of Tomato Paste.
- Prepare of Canned Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper To Taste.
- You need of Butter.
- You need of Plain Flour.
- You need of Milk or Cooking Cream.
- You need of Mozzarella or Cheddar or Emental or all 3.
Homemade Easy Minced Beef Lasagna instructions
- Meat sauce : Heat oil in saucepan .Add onion.carrot.and garlic cook until soft.
- Add beef mince .cook until brown.stir in tomato sauce and canned tomatoes .season with salt and pepper .cover and cook gentely 20 mins.
- Cheese sauce:Melt butter in a separed saucepan .stir in flour and cook for 2 mins over gentle heat.remove from heat .stir in milk .return to heat .stir until thick and smooth.season with salt and pepper .add the mozzarella or cheddar or emental or all 3.stir over low heat until cheese melts.
- Assembly:Pre heat oven to 180°.pour 1/2 cup of the meat sauce into lightly greased baking dish .alternate layers of lasagna .meat and cheese sauces ending with cheese sauce layer .bake in oven for 40 mins .Enjoy!!.