Easy Cheezy Lasagna.
You can have Easy Cheezy Lasagna using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Cheezy Lasagna
- It’s of ground beef.
- Prepare of pasta sauce.
- It’s of uncooked lasagna noodles.
- You need of whole milk ricotta cheese.
- It’s of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of eggs.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Ground black pepper.
- You need of Ggarlic powder.
- You need of Dried parsley or parsley flakes.
- Prepare of boiling water.
Easy Cheezy Lasagna instructions
- Boil pasta in salted water till al dente. Remove and keep them separately so they do not stick..
- In a pan brown the ground beef on medium heat until it is no longer pink. Make sure it is crumbled..
- Drain the fat and return the ground beef to the pan. Add the pasta sauce and stir in. Add garlic powder, ground black pepper powder and salt to taste..
- Add a 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese to the meat sauce and stir so it melts..
- In a separate bowl mix the egg, ricotta cheese, garlic powder, ground black pepper powder and parsley flakes..
- In a greased 9" by 9" pan layer 1/3 of the meat sauce..
- Put 3 lasagna noodles on top..
- Layer with the ricotta mixture..
- Layer with mozzarella cheese..
- Repeat the layers. If you have any extra meat sauce and mozzarella, you can layer the meat sauce and put the mozzarella on top..
- Sprinkle some parsley flakes on top. Cover tightly with aluminum foil..
- Bake at 375° for 45 minutes. Then remove the foil and broil on high for ten minutes. Let it rest for another ten minutes before serving..