Deviled Chicken Salad. Devilled Chicken is a popular Sri Lankan Chicken recipe which mostly served with Fried Rice. He is a friendly character and shares his secret food recipes with his fans. This simple chicken salad makes a great lunch on the go!
This deviled egg recipe is to die for! Take this to your next function and watch them. My family has always loved this flavorful golden brown chicken. You can have Deviled Chicken Salad using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Deviled Chicken Salad
- It’s 2 of cooked boneless chicken breasts, chopped.
- Prepare 3 stalks of celery chopped.
- You need 1 cup of grapes, chopped.
- It’s 2 of hardboiled eggs, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cheese of your choice.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/4 of mustard.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 3/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
I watch for frequent sales on leg quarters to keep the cost per serving low. A deliciously satisfying Chef Salad recipe topped with deviled eggs! Perfect for lunches and suppers and Well, I top it with deviled eggs! This is a great salad to make.
Deviled Chicken Salad step by step
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients until fully incorporated..
- Serve on a toasted panini, toasted sandwich bread, tortilla, almond bread, whatever you choose! Enjoy..
Deviled Chicken by Chef Gulzar Deviled Chicken is prepared with Chicken, Tomato and Chicken Chanp, Deviled Eggs And Oven Roasted Capsicum by Zarnak Sidhwa Recipe of Chicken Chanp. The Best Air Fried Chicken Wings. This chicken dish is really easy but full of flavour. Serve with a baked potato and salad for a quick and comforting midweek meal. Sri Lankan devilled chilli chicken stir-fry. want something spicy and easy to make? try this one Most restaurants serve this spicy chicken stir fry with their set menus.