L's Easy Lasagna.
You can cook L's Easy Lasagna using 16 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of L's Easy Lasagna
- Prepare of Cheese mix.
- Prepare 250 grams of Ricotta cheese or substitute with cottage cheese which is lower in fat..
- You need 100 grams of grated Parmesan cheese or any grated cheese.
- You need 1 of chopped spring onion.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s of Beef mix.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of big onion – chopped.
- It’s 500 grams of minced beef.
- Prepare 2 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 250 grams of tomato paste.
- You need 1/4 cup of boiled water.
- You need 1 of salt , black pepper & oregano per taste.
- You need of Misc..
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 50 grams of Parmesan cheese.
L's Easy Lasagna instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180°c.
- Start with the cheese ingredients. Mix together well..
- Now let's take care of the beef. Set burner to medium..
- In a big pan warm the olive oil..
- Add the onions, one minced garlic clove and the beef. Salt and pepper. Put on a lid and wait until the meat browns..
- Add the tomato paste, boiled water and the last garlic clove. Fold together..
- Salt and oregano. Fold again. Let stand a few minutes and turn off the burner..
- Now let's prepare the lasagna..
- A medium sized rectangular pyrex will due..
- Using a paper towel spread the teaspoon of olive oil into the pyrex..
- Start by spreading a thin layer of the beef mix on the bottom..
- On it put one layer of lasagna squares/rectangles..
- From here repeat the layers as follows: cheese, beef, lasagna.Make sure that the top layer you finish with is beef. So take in account the amount of mix you spread each layer..
- Frost the beef with the 50 grams of parmesan cheese..
- Cover with aluminum foil and put in the oven for 50 minutes..
- Take the aluminum foil off for the last 10 minutes..
- Bon appetit!.