Healthy whole wheat pancakes.
You can have Healthy whole wheat pancakes using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy whole wheat pancakes
- You need 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of white vinegar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of honey.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Healthy whole wheat pancakes step by step
- Mix 1 tablespoon of white vinegar with the milk, and set aside to sour for 5-10 minutes..
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon..
- Beat one egg into the soured milk, and mix in the coconut oil, honey, and vanilla extract..
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients, and mix until all the lumps are gone..
- Heat a lightly greased skillet to medium heat. Scoop 1/4 cup of the batter onto the skillet..
- Cook until bubbles start to form at the top, then flip over to cook the other side..
- Serve with sliced honey, sliced bananas, and top with granola..