Easy pepperoni lasagna. Pepperoni pizza and lasagna all in one dish? Pepperoni pizza and lasagna all in one. Easy Pepperoni Pizza Lasagna is a simple way to combine two of your favorite dishes!
That first word. (Easy!) Pepperoni Lasagna Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Layer with four noodles, the cottage cheese mixture and pepperoni. Top with remaining noodles and meat sauce. You can cook Easy pepperoni lasagna using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy pepperoni lasagna
- It’s 8 of cooked lasagna noodles broken in half (adjust amount depending.on our family size).
- Prepare 1 of pasta sauce of your choice.
- It’s 1 of pepperonis.
- You need 1 of ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of shredded cheddar and mozerella.
- Prepare 1 of onion powder.
- You need 1 of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of italian seasoning.
- You need 1 of non stick spray.
Try this Pepperoni Lasagna (Chicken Lasagna) Recipe and tell us how do you it. Give a tempting notion to Lasagna by filling it with Pepperoni and Cheese. Pepperoni Pizza Lasagna Roll-ups are quick and easy and perfect for a busy weeknight meal. Dont let the pepperoni scare you, it adds just the right amount of pazaz to make a deliscious dinner unique and amazing!
Easy pepperoni lasagna instructions
- Spray your casserole dish with the non stick spray and add a layer of cooked noodles. Spread the amount of ricotta you like and season with seasonings..
- **** (amounts are all to taset to suit the size of your family! !)Next add a layer of sauce, pepperonis, parmesan, and shredded cheeses. Continue layering ingredients till you have the desired amount of layers. End layers with the pepperoni and parmesan. ( I didn't.count.my layers and I only added one layer of ricotta. ).
- Once your done layering, put in oven or microwave until completely.heated through. Once it's heated through add more shredded cheese and heat just until cheese is melted! Enjoy!! (Could also sprinkle Italian seasoning on top, I did not do this as I seasoned our buttered toast with it And didn't want the.flavor to be overwhelming).
Learn how to prepare this easy Pepperoni Lasagna Cups recipe like a pro. Lasagna cups are a fun, bite-sized twist on the traditional family favorite and they are easy enough to make during a busy week! This lasagna with sausage, mushrooms, black olives, and pepperoni is a great recipe that will satisfy both pizza and lasagna Reviews for: Photos of Pepperoni Pizza Lasagna. Reviews: Most Helpful. lasagna, lasagna recipes, pepperoni, sausage, ground beef, country cooking, recipes, how You've probably heard people claim they have the world's best lasagna before, but they're misinformed. Sunshine's Lasagna isn't just any lasagna!