Chicken Salad Tacos.
You can cook Chicken Salad Tacos using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Salad Tacos
- You need 6 small of skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 3 tbsp of worshershire.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of white wine.
- It’s 1/3 cup of seasoned salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of house seasoning.
- Prepare 1/3 of onion powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of curry powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- You need 1 dash of mustard.
- You need 1 cup of brown rice with italian seasoning cooked in.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of carrots.
- You need 1 of lettuce.
- You need 1 of whole grain taco shells (soft).
- You need 1/2 of chopped bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 of minced onion.
Chicken Salad Tacos step by step
- Prep: remove excess fat from chicken.
- slice breasts into desired strips and place in bowl.
- place minced onions and chopped bell pepper in with chicken and mix.
- place all wet seasonings in chicken and mix.
- add each dry seasoning in one at a time, stirring chicken after each ingredient.
- place about 2 tablespoons of e.v.o.o. in a pan on the stove and raise to medium-high heat.
- place chicken strips in pan and constantly stir and flip chicken until chicken is fully cooked (do not brown the chicken).
- drain excess oil out of pan unless a broth is made by the chicken. repeat step 7 and 8 until all chicken is cooked..
- prep: rice, place rice in small pot and add water and italian seasoning.
- once rice is done, fluff and place on cookie sheet to cool (this keeps the grains from sticking).
- chop carrots to desired size.
- on taco shell: place rice, chicken, lettuce, and carrots in that order.