Apple pecan chicken salad.
You can cook Apple pecan chicken salad using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple pecan chicken salad
- You need 1 lb of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 3 of granny smith apples.
- You need 1 head of of lettuce.
- You need 1/2 cup of dried cranberries.
- You need 1/2 cup of pecans.
Apple pecan chicken salad instructions
- boil chicken till its no longer pink in middle.
- cut chicken into 1/2 inch strips.
- season how you prefer.
- chop up head of lettuce and put in a bowl.
- slice apples into wedges.
- add cheese,cranberries and pecans to bowl.
- add chicken add apples and mix together til everything is evenly distributed.