Very easy celery pickles in 20 minutes.
You can have Very easy celery pickles in 20 minutes using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Very easy celery pickles in 20 minutes
- You need 4 stalks of celery.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of dashi powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sugar (Japanese sugar better).
- You need 1 tablespoon of white vinegar (Japanese rice vinegar better).
- Prepare 1-2 table spoon of salt.
- Prepare 1-2 of dry red chilli pepper.
Very easy celery pickles in 20 minutes step by step
- Slice celery with some angles against the fiber..
- In a freezer bag, place all condiments (dashi, sugar, vinegar, salt, crushed dry chilli pepper). This dry pepper is usually available at Asian shop..
- Add sliced celery to the bag and zip tight letting air out. Press celery with a little pressure for a few minutes until celery release moisture. Put the bag in a fridge for 20 minutes. Ready to eat..