Ray's' Three Meat Lasagna.
You can have Ray's' Three Meat Lasagna using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ray's' Three Meat Lasagna
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 lb of ground pork.
- You need 1 lb of ground italian spicy sausage.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oregano.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Garlic salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mccormick steak house onion season.
- It’s 1 of salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 jar of spaghetti sauce of choice.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes large.
- It’s 1 box of lasagna noodles.
- It’s 1 of container cottage cheese.
- Prepare 1 of mixed mozzarella cheese blend and cheese of choice.
Ray's' Three Meat Lasagna instructions
- Start by cooking meats together add in all seasonings and garlic..cook down drain any fat. Add in spaghetti sauce and tomatoes cook on low for atleast 30 minutes taste for seasonings..
- Cook noodles as directed. Add a little sauce to bottom of casserole dish add noodles, sauce & cottage cheese to top I only do 1 layer of cottage cheese. Top with cheese, and layer again. Top last with more cheese..
- Preheat oven to 375 bake lasagna for 35-45 minutes let cool & set atleast 3 hrs if you want your lasagna to cut in neat squares. Once 3 hrs are up once again place lasagna back into oven 15-20 minutes till heated through. Enjoy!.