Ray's' Three Meat Lasagna.
You can have Ray's' Three Meat Lasagna using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ray's' Three Meat Lasagna
- Prepare of ground beef.
- Prepare of ground pork.
- It’s of ground italian spicy sausage.
- It’s of minced garlic.
- It’s of oregano.
- You need of cumin.
- You need of Garlic salt.
- You need of parsley flakes.
- Prepare of Mccormick steak house onion season.
- It’s of salt to taste.
- Prepare of spaghetti sauce of choice.
- It’s of diced tomatoes large.
- Prepare of lasagna noodles.
- Prepare of container cottage cheese.
- Prepare of mixed mozzarella cheese blend and cheese of choice.
Ray's' Three Meat Lasagna instructions
- Start by cooking meats together add in all seasonings and garlic..cook down drain any fat. Add in spaghetti sauce and tomatoes cook on low for atleast 30 minutes taste for seasonings..
- Cook noodles as directed. Add a little sauce to bottom of casserole dish add noodles, sauce & cottage cheese to top I only do 1 layer of cottage cheese. Top with cheese, and layer again. Top last with more cheese..
- Preheat oven to 375 bake lasagna for 35-45 minutes let cool & set atleast 3 hrs if you want your lasagna to cut in neat squares. Once 3 hrs are up once again place lasagna back into oven 15-20 minutes till heated through. Enjoy!.