Primal Coconut Encrusted Chicken Salad.
You can cook Primal Coconut Encrusted Chicken Salad using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Primal Coconut Encrusted Chicken Salad
- It’s 4 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into 1/2 inch thick strips.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsweetened coconut flakes.
- You need 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of virgin coconut oil.
- It’s 1 of bag/8 cups of mixed salad greens or spinach.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
Primal Coconut Encrusted Chicken Salad instructions
- Combine coconut flakes, almond flour, salt and pepper.
- in seperate bowl add eggs and beat lightly.
- dip chicken in egg and then roll in the coconut/almond flour mixture.
- saute chicken in coconut oil until done.
- place chicken on top bed of greens drizzle with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste..
- source: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/coconut-encrusted-chicken-salad-recipe/#axzz1vGOkn07s.