Chicken Salad with Vegetables (Lab Gai).
You can cook Chicken Salad with Vegetables (Lab Gai) using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Salad with Vegetables (Lab Gai)
- You need 300 grams of ground chicken.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic, finely chop.
- It’s 60 ml of fresh lime or lemon juice.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of uncooked long grain or jasmine rice.
- It’s 2 of bird's-eye chillies, minced.
- It’s 1 medium of onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 of spring onions, chopped.
- It’s 2 of sprigs coriander leaves, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh mint leaves.
- Prepare 1 of An assortment of lettuce, cabbage, fresh Thai basil, cucumber and long beans or green beans.
Chicken Salad with Vegetables (Lab Gai) instructions
- Dry roast the rice grains in a wok over medium heat until lightly browned. Remove from the wok and grind the roasted rice lightly in a blender. Set aside..
- Cook the meat and garlic without oil in a non-stick wok over medium heat until the meat turns white. Remove from the heat to cool..
- Add the lime juice, fish sauce and salt, stirring to mix well. Stir in the rice powder, minced chillies, onion, scallion, cilantro and mint leaves..
- Arrange the chicken mixture on a serving platter and surround tha chicken with raw vegetables and herbs, as desired..