Easy Cheezy Lasagna. This lasagna recipe calls for uncooked noodles to be baked between layers of cheese and beef in Nutritional Information. When we say easy lasagna, we mean easy lasagna. You don't even have to cook the noodles for this speedy yet impressive pasta dinner.
Discover this marvelously melty Classic Cheese Lasagna. Make this terrifically cheesy dish with ricotta filling, pasta sauce and noodles today! The time has come that we remix lasagna.with COTTAGE CHEESE! You can have Easy Cheezy Lasagna using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Cheezy Lasagna
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 4 cup of pasta sauce.
- It’s 6 of uncooked lasagna noodles.
- You need 15 oz of whole milk ricotta cheese.
- You need 8 oz of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 of eggs.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Ggarlic powder.
- It’s of Dried parsley or parsley flakes.
- Prepare 8 cup of boiling water.
Ricotta, parsley, Parmesan cheese, basil and garlic powder.. dish. Is there anything better then lasagna loaded with cheese? Serving this lasagna with fresh baked Pepperidge Farm Garlic Bread is like the icing on the cake, the perfect finish! No one will ever guess how easy this hearty lasagna is to make.
Easy Cheezy Lasagna step by step
- Boil pasta in salted water till al dente. Remove and keep them separately so they do not stick..
- In a pan brown the ground beef on medium heat until it is no longer pink. Make sure it is crumbled..
- Drain the fat and return the ground beef to the pan. Add the pasta sauce and stir in. Add garlic powder, ground black pepper powder and salt to taste..
- Add a 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese to the meat sauce and stir so it melts..
- In a separate bowl mix the egg, ricotta cheese, garlic powder, ground black pepper powder and parsley flakes..
- In a greased 9" by 9" pan layer 1/3 of the meat sauce..
- Put 3 lasagna noodles on top..
- Layer with the ricotta mixture..
- Layer with mozzarella cheese..
- Repeat the layers. If you have any extra meat sauce and mozzarella, you can layer the meat sauce and put the mozzarella on top..
- Sprinkle some parsley flakes on top. Cover tightly with aluminum foil..
- Bake at 375° for 45 minutes. Then remove the foil and broil on high for ten minutes. Let it rest for another ten minutes before serving..
No-boil noodles and prepared spaghetti sauce save time and also, extra pots and pans. Spread ricotta cheese mixture over noodles. Since there's no meat to cook for the sauce in this Easy Cheese Lasagna, this recipe is quick. This easy classic lasagna recipe calls on flavorful sausage, a light homemade tomato sauce, and fresh Cheese — We opt for not one, but three cheeses in this lasagna. Vegetarian Lasagna Without Tomato Sauce Recipes.