4 cheese zucchini lasagna (keto). I wouldn't call my family "dysfunctional" per se, but we fight over lasagna, and the battle tactics are limitless. Keywords: keto lasagna, lasagna recipe, Low Carb Lasagna, zucchini lasagna. This Zucchini Lasagna is healthy recipe, using zucchini slices instead of noodles.
In today's video I show you how to make this recipe that I love, the Zucchini & Beef LASAGNA. It's very healthy, easy to make and has an incredible mix of. Zucchini slices replace the noodles in this keto zucchini lasagna. You can cook 4 cheese zucchini lasagna (keto) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 4 cheese zucchini lasagna (keto)
- Prepare of ground turkey browned and drained.
- You need of zucchini’s sliced longways and steamed for 12 min in microwave.
- You need of eggs whisked.
- You need of bag of low fat mozzarella shredded.
- It’s of bag of sharp cheddar shredded.
- It’s of low fat cream cheese.
- It’s of parm cheese.
- It’s of cream of chicken healthy request.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
It's an easy recipe that you can make This low carb, keto and gluten-free dish has all the wonderful flavors of lasagna, minus the extra Mix the ricotta cheese with eggs and basil. Assemble the dish by layering the grilled zucchini. Zucchini slices step in for pasta in this low-carb and gluten-free beef lasagna that is delicious and satisfying; such a crowd pleaser! I made this the same way I make regular lasagna, adding parmesan cheese to the ricotta and adding some sauce to the pan first so the zucchini doesn't stick.
4 cheese zucchini lasagna (keto) step by step
- Brown the ground turkey And season with some salt and pepper. While that’s going whisk together in large bowl the eggs, Parmesan cheese, cream of chicken, salt and pepper. Mix in softened cream cheese, bag of cheddar and half of the bag of mozzarella..
- Slice zucchini long ways and place in microwave safe dish and cook for 12-15 min to steam. Drain water and place on towl.
- Drain, then let the meat cool and then add to the egg and cheese mixture. Layer zucchini in deep dish greased casserole pan, then mixture and repeat. About 3 layers. Top with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake at 350 for 40-50 min or until golden on top. Keep uncovered.
This delicious and keto-friendly lasagne is made with layers of zucchini instead of pasta and cheesy ground beef. You can skip the carbs and enjoy the taste of traditional lasagna if you cook Keto Zucchini Lasagna. Our recipe uses zucchini "pasta" strips in place of traditional gluten-laden pasta. Another option is to use a vegetable peeler or cheese slicer. Once cut, the zucchini slices can be used immediately to assemble the lasagna, and do not need to sit.