Three Cheese Lasagna.
You can cook Three Cheese Lasagna using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Three Cheese Lasagna
- Prepare of Ricotta Cheese.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need of parsley.
- You need of oregano.
- Prepare of thyme.
- It’s of basil.
- Prepare of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need of kosher salt.
- It’s of ground pepper.
- It’s of ground red pepper.
- Prepare of egg, lightly beaten.
- You need of tomato sauce.
- It’s of ground beef.
- Prepare of frozen mix vegetables.
Three Cheese Lasagna instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Ricotta mixture: combine ricotta, 1 cup mozzarella, 1 cup Parmesan, egg, 2 tbs parsley, oregano, thyme, salt, black pepper. Pasta sauce: combine basil, red pepper, pasta sauce.
- Brown ground beef and drain..
- Add garlic to beef and stir for another 1 or 2 minutes..
- Add pasta sauce to beef and simmer untill sauce starta to boil. Turn off stove..
- Grease 9×13 glass or ceramic pan. Spread 1/2 cup pasta sauce..
- Add 3 lasagna over sauce, add 2/3 cup Ricotta mix, spread 2/3 cup vegetables mix, top with 3/4 cup pasta sauce. Repeat 2x.
- Top evenly remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese..
- Cover with foil and bake at 375° for 40 minutes..
- Preheat broiler to high. (Keep lasagna in oven)..
- Remove foil and broil lasagna for 2 minutes or until cheese is golden brown..