Chicken parm w/leek arugula salad.
You can cook Chicken parm w/leek arugula salad using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken parm w/leek arugula salad
- It’s of Butterflied chicken breast flattened.
- You need of Eggs.
- You need of Flour.
- Prepare of Homemade bread crumbs.
- It’s of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare of Honey.
- You need of Tomato paste.
- You need of Chili sauce.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Kraft Italian mix cheese.
- You need of Red onion.
- You need of Leek.
- It’s of Cremini mushrooms.
- Prepare of Heirloom baby tomatoes.
- It’s of Foccaccia bread.
Chicken parm w/leek arugula salad step by step
- Coat chicken in flour (salt & peppered w/ parmesan cheese) beaten eggs, & bread crumbs.
- Heat fry pan with butter & evoo then place chicken gently & cook until golden brown.
- Another pan combine with honey, chili sauce & tomato paste and stir.
- Chop up leek, cremini mushrooms, red onion & heirloom baby tomatoes then mix in bowl.
- When chicken is cooked sprinkle kraft Italian mix cheese on top & melt.
- Serve with sauce & another sprinkle of parmesan cheese on top of chicken, salad & foccaccia bread.