Easy Crockpot Mexican Lasagna.
You can cook Easy Crockpot Mexican Lasagna using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Crockpot Mexican Lasagna
- You need of ground beef.
- Prepare of corn tortilla.
- You need of shredded cheese.
- You need of chopped onion.
- Prepare of red pepper diced.
- It’s of black beans.
- It’s of tomato with diced green chillies.
- It’s of taco seasoning.
- You need of small, chipotle peppers in adobe sauce, chopped fine.
Easy Crockpot Mexican Lasagna step by step
- Cook and drain ground beef with onion and red pepper Add homemade taco seasoning blend or a package of taco seasoning and chopped chipotle peppers.
- Drain beans. Add to ground beef along with tomatoes.
- Spray crock pot well.
- Add 1\3 of ground beef mix, cover with tortillas and then cover with cheeses, then gr beef mix. Then tortillas ending with beef then cheese.,.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours until heated through. Cut into slices or wedges to serve..