Asian chicken and broccoli salad. There's no mayonnaise in this broccoli salad! Crisp tender broccoli florets are tossed in an Asian dressing for a refreshing and light vegetable side. STIR in broccoli slaw, chicken and bell pepper.
The tangy mayonnaise dressing is easy to whip up, too. I also use light mayo or salad dressing and Splenda®. You can omit the chicken and it makes a delicious broccoli salad. You can have Asian chicken and broccoli salad using 3 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Asian chicken and broccoli salad
- Prepare of Fresh or frozen broccoli.
- It’s of Chicken breast marinated in Asian Sauce.
- You need of Black sesame seeds.
Keyword:Chicken and Broccoli recipe, Chinese Chicken & Broccoli, Chinese Food. Follow Me on SocialMention @ErrensKitchen or tag #ErrensKitchen on Instagram. This Asian Broccoli Salad recipe is quick and easy to make, and tossed with the most delicious peanut sauce. The result is a simple salad that makes the perfect side dish.
Asian chicken and broccoli salad step by step
- Marinate chicken breast in Asian salad dressing.
- Cut up broccoli Spears open broccoli Spears from bag.
- Cook chicken to done.
- Place broccoli in boiling water for 15 minutes.
- Place in Coldwater to stop the cooking process.
- Cut up chicken breast in bite-size pieces.
- Lightly seasoned broccoli with ground ginger and black sesame seed.
- Combine the chicken and broccoli together lightly mix.
- Poor slivered almonds over the top.
Or you can even add in some cooked chicken or beef or tofu to turn it into a main dish, and serve it over rice or quinoa. Chicken and Broccoli – Learn how to make the best and most popular Chinese chicken and broccoli stir-fried in a brown sauce the healthy, homemade way! This Chicken and Broccoli recipe is one of my child's favorite Chinese chicken stir-fry dishes. He loves the tender chicken, and he has always. And all I think about is new ways to mix it up.