You can cook Buttermilk pancakes using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buttermilk pancakes
- You need of milk.
- You need of white vinegar.
- It’s of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- You need of baking soda.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of white sugar.
- Prepare of butter, melted.
- Prepare of egg.
Buttermilk pancakes instructions
- Mix 2 tablespoons of white vinegar with the milk. Set aside for 5-10 minutes to sour..
- Sift together all purpose flour with the baking powder, baking soda, salt, and sugar..
- Beat 1 egg into the soured milk, and mix in the melted butter..
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients, and whisk until there are no clumps of flour left..
- Heat a skillet to medium heat, and lightly grease with either a cooking spray, oil, or butter. Scoops 1/4 cup if the batter onto the heated skillet..
- Cook until the edges have browned, then flip over to cook the other side for an additional 1-2 minutes, or until both sides are golden brown..
- Serve hot with a cube of butter, and honey or syrup..