Easy Chicken Alfredo Lasagna.
You can have Easy Chicken Alfredo Lasagna using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Alfredo Lasagna
- It’s of Chicken Alfredo Ingredients.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 can of (12.5 oz.) Chunk chicken breast, drained.
- Prepare 1 can of 14.5oz. Fire Roasted Tomatos, drained.
- Prepare 3 cup of mozzerella.
- Prepare 1 of 15 oz. jar of Four cheese (or your preferrence) Alfredo sauce.
- You need 9 of whole wheat (or regular) uncooked lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 1 cup of Frozen chopped spinach, rinsed in colander, squeeze out water..
Easy Chicken Alfredo Lasagna step by step
- Set your oven to 350°. While it is warming up, chop your onions and fry them in the 2 T. butter until thay are a little browned..
- Add to the onions, everything except for the mozzarella cheese and lasagna noodles. Incorporate everything well. Continue to cook for a couple of minutes..
- Grease a 10×13 pan, then spoon a little of the Alfredo mixture onto the bottom of the pan. Lay three pieces of lasagna noodles in the pan, spoon a layer of Alfredo sauce, add a layer of mozzarella, then noodles again. keep layering with noodles, sauce, cheese. Make sure you stop with a layer of sauce and cheese on top. :).
- Top your Alfredo Lasagna dish with aluminum foil and bake for 35 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 5 minutes..