Waldorf Style Salad with Chicken.
You can cook Waldorf Style Salad with Chicken using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Waldorf Style Salad with Chicken
- Prepare of Dressing :.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of sour cream.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp. of honey (or granulated sugar).
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of poppy seeds.
- It’s pinch of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp. of milk (optional to thin out dressing).
- You need of Salad :.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced apples.
- You need 1/2 cup of red grapes, sliced in half.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coarsely chopped walnuts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dried cranberries.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of thinly sliced celery.
- You need 1 of cooked and diced chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of chopped romaine lettuce (or green of choice).
Waldorf Style Salad with Chicken instructions
- Whisk together all of the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and set aside..
- The dressing is quite thick (especially if you use sugar instead of honey), so if you'd like it thinner, you can add milk a tsp. or so at a time until you reach the consistency you like..
- For the salad, just toss everything together, drizzle the desired amount of dressing over the top and enjoy!.
- If you'd like to pack this in a mason jar like I do, use a wide mouth quart sized one. Dressing in the bottom, then layer in the celery, apples, grapes, chicken, romaine, dried cranberries and walnuts…in that order..