3 Cheese Lasagna Rolls.
You can have 3 Cheese Lasagna Rolls using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 3 Cheese Lasagna Rolls
- You need 1 of cottage cheese (15 oz).
- You need 1 packages of shredded mozarella cheese (8 oz).
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of spaghetti sauce (32 oz).
- It’s 1 lb of hamburger meat.
- Prepare 1 packages of onion soup mix.
- You need 8 oz of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 of lasagna noodles.
3 Cheese Lasagna Rolls step by step
- Cook lasagna noodles; drain & cool.
- Meanwhile, brown meat & drain. Add pkg of onion soup mix & tomato paste to meat..
- Mix together in a bowl the cottage cheese, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, egg, salt and garlic powder..
- Cut noodles in half. Spread cheese mixture on noodles and top with meat mixture. Roll up each noodle..
- In a greased 9×13 dish, spoon 1 1/2 to 2 cups spaghetti sauce.
- Arrange rolls on sauce and top with remaining sauce..
- Bake 45 minutes at 350°.
- About 10 minutes before its ready, sprinkle mozzarella and parmesan cheese on top..