Granola. Granola is a food that is easy to eat mindlessly, especially when you consume it right out of the Granola can provide a quick and convenient source of carbohydrate. Also, granola status has nothing to do with sexual preference. Someone who is "granola" tends to enjoy the outdoors, all while staying inside in their nice suburban middle-class white neighborhood.
Add granola to one of your lists below, or create a new one. Granola is a blues/rock/funk band from the Midwest, who's engaging live-experience and genre-bending music make them great for any. BOLA granola – Fresh, Healthy & Handmade. You can have Granola using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Granola
- Prepare 1/4 cup of raw honey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of natural organic peanut butter (I use one with only peanuts as ingredient).
- You need 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of sunflower seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of crushed mixed nuts of choice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsweetened coconut flakes.
- You need 4 Tbs of chia seeds.
- It’s 2 Tbs of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of real vanilla.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of oil of choice.
- It’s 2 cups of old fashioned oats.
- It’s 2 cups of dried fruit of choice.
- Prepare of Cocao nibs optional.
Our granolas rely on oats, almonds & pumpkin seeds for hearty, high protein nutrition & fresh, nutty flavor. This homemade Granola Recipe tastes so much better than store-bought! Granola is one of those recipes where once you make it yourself, it's pretty hard to go back to buying it. Granola definition is – a mixture typically of rolled oats and various added ingredients (such as brown sugar, raisins, coconut, and nuts) that is eaten especially for breakfast or as a snack.
- Preheat oven to 300.
- Mix honey, pb, oil, cinnamon and vanilla very thoroughly.
- Add nuts, seeds, coconut and oats.
- Mix thoroughly.
- On parchment lined baking sheet, press out granola.
- If you crowd the pan you will end up with granola clusters, if you would rather have a crumbly granola spread it onto two pans.
- Bake at 300 for 30 minutes.
- Do NOT stir as it bakes.
- Add dried fruit and cocao nibs.
- Allow to cool completely before breaking into pieces.
- Store in an air tight container in the fridge.
Do you like your Granola loose or clumpy? I'm going to be honest with you – I didn't start making making granola because it's healthier than store bought. Granola is one of those recipes I don't think I can ever get sick of. There are so many different nut Feel free to add your own flare to it, too. Welcome to Granola.com, a site dedicated to granola aficionados!