easy classic lasagna.
You can cook easy classic lasagna using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of easy classic lasagna
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 9 of lasagna noodles, cooked, drained.
- You need 8 oz of kraft shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 1/3 cup of Kraft 100% grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 26 oz of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 16 oz of cottage cheese.
easy classic lasagna instructions
- brown meat in large skillet on medium high heat, drain.
- add onion, cook and stir until tender.
- stir in sauce, cover.
- reduce heat to low, simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- layer 1/3 of the meat sauce, 3 noodles, 1/2 of the cottage cheese and 1/3 of the mozzarella cheese in 13×9 inch baking dish, repeat layers.
- top with remaining 3 noodles, meat sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- let stand 10 minutes before serving.