Easy Lasagna Skillet.
You can cook Easy Lasagna Skillet using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Lasagna Skillet
- You need 1 lb of Grounf beef.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chopped each green & red pepper.
- You need 1 jar of (24 oz) spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 2 cup of Water.
- You need 12 of Lasagna noodles, broken.
- Prepare 1 tub of (10 oz) Philadelphis tomato & basil cooking creme.
Easy Lasagna Skillet instructions
- Brown meat with peppers in deep large nonstick skillet; drain.
- Stir in sauce and water. Bring to boil.
- Stir in noodles; cover. Simmer on medium-low heat 15 min or until noodles are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add cooking creme; swirl with spoon. Remove from heat. Let stand, covered, 3 min..